NITAAC CIO-SP3 SB, SDVOSB
Patriot Awarded Contracts
Patriot Conformed Contracts
CIO-SP3 Task Area Descriptions
The National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) CIO-SP3 Small Business government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC) can be used by any U.S. Government agency, including the U.S. Defense Department, to fulfill a broad range of IT requirements. In an April 2012 directive, the Navy identified CIO-SP3 as a preferred contracting vehicle.
All U.S. Government agencies
Period of Performance (up to 15 years)
April 30, 2012, through April 29, 2022
Task Orders may be extended up to 60 months beyond the GWAC period of performance.
Low Agency Fee
NITAAC’s 0.55 percent contract access fee is capped at $150,000 on any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $20 million. There is no additional charge for value-added services and support.
Task Order Types
Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF), Cost-Plus-Incentive-Fee (CPIF) and Time-and-Materials (T&M)
Patriot is qualified to provide services under all 10 task areas. Task areas are provided as a guide. If you need help determining where your particular IT requirements fall, contact NITAAC’s Customer Support Center.
Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research an Healthcare
Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
Task Area 3: Imaging
Task Area 4: Outsourcing
Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
Task Area 6: Integration Services
Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
Task Area 8: Digital Government
Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
Task Area 10: Software Development
Patriot, LLC does not offer a discount for prompt payment.
CIO-SP3 Small Business contract holders have gone through a comprehensive review process that includes evaluations of their technical capabilities, past performance, price and cost. This enables Contracting Officers to use simplified evaluations at the task order level, resulting in significant savings in time, money and resources. The benefits of using the CIO-SP3 contract are summarized below.
- Faster: Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources. Synopsizing or posting on FedBizOpps is not required.
- Easier: Secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) automates task order competition, management, awardee selection and notification. No special Delegation of Procurement Authority is required by NITAAC.
- Cost Competitive: Best available ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task order competition drives rates even lower.
- Control: Task orders are placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by the procuring Contracting Officer. Customized terms, conditions and additional labor categories are easily added.
- Contracts: Agile and flexible in support of all contract types, modular contracting and CONUS/OCONUS procurements.
- Customer Service: NITAAC provides a response to any contractual, technical or procedural question within one hour. NITAAC offers free SOW/SOO assessments on every order returned within one day. NITAAC provides free on-site training to potential Government customers.